The Thurman J. White Forum, located on the south end of OU’s beautiful and historic campus in Norman, Oklahoma, is within walking distance of the OU Law Center, the Sam Noble Museum, Fred Jones Jr. Museum of Art and OU’s Historic Campus Corner. Just a few blocks away is the Norman’s National Weather Center.
How Can We Help?
We are here to help you through the meeting and event planning process. From the early logistics to the closing session, our knowledgeable staff can help you with every detail. Conference Services provides a wide array of services to fit your individual event needs:
- All rooms come equipped with whiteboard and standing lectern or podium.
- On-site event coordinators
- Beverage Service
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the facility
- Video-conferencing services
- Customized room setups for your event
- Complimentary registration services for events held in the Forum Building
- Printing services for name badges, certificates, and marketing materials
- Website creation
- On-site technical support during your event
The Thurman J. White Forum Building offers a wide-variety of rooms and setup options to meet your meeting and event needs. Below you will find our room rates, room options, and setup examples: