OU Extended Campus Financial Aid Services
University of Oklahoma
1610 Asp Avenue
McCarter Hall, Suite 600
Norman, OK 73072-6405

Phone: (405) 325-2929
Fax: (405) 325-5337

General Inquiries:

Office Hours

Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., CST


 Kevin Jones, Assistant Director

Loan Deferment Request:

OU Extended Campus Records and Registration
Attn: Loan Deferment Request
1700 Asp Ave.
Norman, OK 73072-6400
Phone: (405) 325-1021
Fax: (405) 325-7273

MHR Program Information

Financial aid is only available for coursework in the Masters of Human Relations (MHR) Standard degree program up to 36 credit hours or degree completion, whichever comes first. Federal Regulation prohibits funding students who are pursuing licensure or seeking certification in this program. For the Clinical and Mental Health Counseling (CMHC) degree, aid is available up to 60 credit hours.

Only courses in degree-seeking programs may receive aid.

For more information on the MHR and CMHC degree, please email