At OU Extended Campus, we're dedicated to helping you reach those goals.

OU Extended Campus is Value. Find Out How Affordable an OU Degree Is.

Wherever you're going in life, a degree or certificate from OU Extended Campus is a smart investment for your future.

It’s an affordable investment, too. We offer several types of financial aid to help you meet the cost of a university education.

We're committed to assisting you in developing a financial plan to help achieve your educational goals. Our Financial Aid Advisors can assist you in exploring a variety of options, including federal and state loans, scholarships, grants, work-study programs, private loans, self-payment and tuition reimbursement.

hands on laptop keyboard

Financial Aid

We have a dedicated Financial Aid team to help you obtain the financial assistance you need for your education goals.

student using laptop


OU Extended Campus degree seeking students can apply for scholarships with award amounts from $300 - $1,500 per semester.

students in library


OU's tuition and fees are some of the lowest in our conference. Get details and let us help keep the door of opportunity open for you.

We're Among the Top in the Nation!

OU is ranked by the Princeton Review as top in the nation for academic excellence and cost for students.


As one of the 20 colleges at the University of Oklahoma, all OU Extended Campus undergraduate and graduate degree programs and graduate certificate programs are regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.