Osher Re-entry Scholarship Criteria
Students must meet all criteria to be eligible for consideration.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in previous coursework
- At least 5 years out of school
- Full-time or part-time enrollment
- At least 50% of the awarding semester’s enrollment or at least 50% of the sum of previous OU enrollment, including the awarding semester, is in on-site or hybrid coursework
- Demonstration of academic promise and commitment to obtaining an undergraduate degree
- Demonstration of financial need
- Student is expected to participate in the workforce following graduation
Required Application Materials
Application materials should be 4-6 pages. Please do not attach additional pages that are not required.
- Completed Osher Re-entry Application form
- Statement of purpose (1-2 pages), responding to the following questions:
• What are your educational interests and goals?
• Why do you want to obtain a degree from the University of Oklahoma?
• Why do you need the Osher Reentry Scholarship and how will this tuition waiver be significant to you?
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) score. Your EFC score is listed on the confirmation page, upon completion of the FAFSA. Please print the confirmation page and attach it to your application. The FAFSA is available online.
- Resume (1-2 pages). There is no one correct resume format; however, your resume should include information about, but not limited to, the following categories that are applicable to you: education, community involvement, extracurricular activities, work experience, internships, honors, awards, scholarships, and any additional pertinent information