Olga Theresa Brioli Graduate Scholarship Application Criteria
Students must meet all criteria to be eligible for consideration.
- Degree-seeking single mothers
- Enrolled full-time during awarding semester
- Undergraduates 3.0 GPA in at lease 12 PACS hours
- Graduates 3.25 GPA in at lease 6 PACS hours
Required Application Materials
Application materials should be 4-6 pages.
- Completed Olga Theresa Brioli Application form
- Statement of purpose (1-2 pages), responding to the following questions:
• How the scholarship would benefit your continuing progress?
• What the CLS program has meant to you?
- Faculty letter of recommendation (if not being sent directly to PACS from faculty member). Name of recommending faculty should be included on the scholarship application form
- Resume (1-2 pages). There is no one correct resume format; however, your resume should include information about, but not limited to, the following categories that are applicable to you: education, community involvement, extracurricular activities, work experience, internships, honors, awards, scholarships, and any additional pertinent information
*If you have already received this scholarship you are not eligible to receive it again.