Graduate Start-up Scholarship Criteria
Students must meet all criteria to be eligible for consideration.
- First semester in PACS graduate program
- Enrolled during awarding semester
- Must have a minimum 3.25 GPA
- Demonstrate financial need
Required Application Materials
Application materials should be four to six pages.
- Completed Graduate Startup Application form
- Statement of purpose (one to two pages), responding to the following questions:
• What are your educational interests and goals?
• Why do you want to obtain a degree from the University of Oklahoma and from OU Extended Campus?
- Letter describing financial need (one page). This letter should address how the scholarship is significant to you and/or how it would benefit your continuing progress
- Resume (one to two pages). There is no one correct resume format; however, your resume should include information about, but not limited to, the following categories that are applicable to you: education, community involvement, extracurricular activities, work experience, internships, honors, awards, scholarships, and any additional pertinent information
*If you have already received this scholarship you are not eligible to receive it again.