Graduate FBINAA Scholarship Criteria
Students must meet all criteria to be eligible for consideration.
- Must be a graduate of the FBI National Academic Academy
- Must be currently working in a criminal justice field
- Must have completed at least 12 Extended Campus hours in the graduate program
- Enrolled during awarding semester
- Must have a minimum 3.50 GPA in Extended Campus hours
Required Application Materials
Application materials should be four to six pages.
- Completed Graduate FBINAA Application form
- Essay (three pages),
Write a review or critique of a play, movie, or book that you found relevant or meaningful to your criminal justice career. Explain how the work influenced or changed your thinking, and why. Need something here for a writing guide
- Two letters of recommendation (if not being sent directly to Extended Campus from faculty member). Name of recommending persons should be included on the scholarship application form
- Resume (one to two pages). There is no one correct resume format; however, your resume should include information about, but not limited to, the following categories that are applicable to you: education, community involvement, extracurricular activities, work experience, internships, honors, awards, scholarships, and any additional pertinent information.
- Provide a copy of graduation certificate or diploma from FBINAA
*If you have already received this scholarship you are not eligible to receive it again.
Graduate FBINAA Scholarship Application