Graduate Alumni Scholarship Criteria
Students must meet all criteria to be eligible for consideration.
- Must have at least 12 Extended Campus hours in the graduate program
- Enrolled during awarding semester
- Must have a minimum 3.25 GPA in Extended Campus hours
Required Application Materials
Application materials should be four to six pages.
- Completed Graduate Alumni Application form
- Letter of Application (one to two pages), responding to the following questions:
• How would the scholarship benefit your continuing progress
• What has the pursuit of a Extended Campus degree meant to you?
- Faculty letter of recommendation (if not being sent directly to Extended Campus from faculty member). Name of recommending faculty should be included on the scholarship application form
- Resume (one to two pages). There is no one correct resume format; however, your resume should include information about, but not limited to, the following categories that are applicable to you: education, community involvement, extracurricular activities, work experience, internships, honors, awards, scholarships, and any additional pertinent information
*If you have already received this scholarship you are not eligible to receive it again.
Graduate Alumni Scholarship Application