Report to your duty station; Contact your Installation Education Center and speak with an Education Counselor (ESO); and visit the OU Extended Campus Undergraduate Programs or Graduate Programs pages.

After you have been fully admitted to the University of Oklahoma an academic advisor will complete a degree plan using all of the transcripts you have submitted for evaluation of transfer credit.

You must be fully admitted to the University of Oklahoma before you can begin taking classes.

After the add/drop period, one week after the beginning of the term for eight week terms and two weeks after the beginning of the term for sixteen week classes.

Students can submit TA forms here.

Each individual is evaluated on a case-by-case basis using all military transcripts that are provided. There is no standard block of credit for a branch of service or a specific military position.

You must submit documentation as specified at the military waiver page.

Prior to the start of the term but no later than the last day of add drop. Depending on your branch of the service you may not get tuition assistance if you have not requested it through your branch of service prior to the first day of class.

For an unofficial evaluation of previous college course work, military training, and experience, contact the OU Extended Campus Admissions Counselors.