- 33 credit hours
- Credit hour breakdown: 18 core, nine elective, and six completion
- Recommended structure:
- Six hours in fall
- Six hours in spring semesters
- Three hours in summer
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Up to five years to complete the degree
Three Curriculum Areas:
- Degree completion.
View Course Descriptions
Prevention Science Degree Planning Worksheet
Students can transfer credits into the master's program as long as it meets the following requirements:
- Credit hours are not previously applied towards another degree.
- Are not more than five years old at the time of completion of the OU degree
- Grade of an A, B, or S on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate-level courses