- 33 credit hours
- Credit hour breakdown: 18 core, nine elective, and six completion)
- Recommended Structure
- six hours in fall
- six hours in spring
- three hours in summer.
- Cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Up to five years to complete degree
- Degree completion
View Course Descriptions
Human and Health Services Administration Degree Planning Worksheet
Students can transfer credits into the master's program, as long as it meets the following requirements:
- Credit hours are not previously applied towards another degree.
- Are not more than five years old at the time of completion of the OU degree
- Grade of an A, B, or S on a 4.0 scale.
- Graduate-level courses