As an exhibitor you will have access to:
- Exhibit area that will allow for two (2) 5’ x 2’ tables and two chairs
- Area for outdoor exhibits
- Opportunity for exhibitors to participate in the classes
- Exhibitors can field questions from the participants during the question/answer portion of the class period
- Multiple activities held to increase exhibitor exposure
- Scheduled exhibit hall visitation times
- Increased exhibit hall traffic, by using door prizes supplied by the exhibitors, to entice participants to register at exhibitor booths and given away during the Wednesday evening Vendor Reception.
- Additional tables, electricity and internet can be provided at a rate of $25 per item per day.
- Exhibitors are asked to bring a donation to the reception on Tuesday night.
- Exhibit areas are accessible for set up on Monday, August 31, 2020 between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Exhibits should be dismantled by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 2, 2020.
Conference exhibit hours are:
- Tuesday, September 1, 2020; 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (closed during classes)
- Wednesday, September 2, 2020; 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed during classes)
Equipment may be shipped to the Gas Compressor Short Course Conference by using the following address:
Gas Compressor Short Course
Embassy Suites Conference Center and Hotel
2501 Conference Drive
Norman, OK 73069
We look forward to seeing you in September!