Follow these procedures to take the Prior Learning Assessment Exam:
- The student fills out the Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) form for either AVIA 1113 and/or AVIA 1222 and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org once they have been approved to take the exam(s) by Aviation Department.
- Students will need to log into https://www2.registerblast.com/ou/Exam/List to pay for exams.
- Choose Prior Learning Assessment from “Group” and then choose a two-hour exam for AVIA 1222 and/or a three-hour exam for AVIA 1113. These will need to be two separate transactions if purchasing both exams.
- Once you are on the calendar, just choose any date and time and pay for the exam(s).
- Email Tina Henderson at email@example.com that this has been completed so she can log in and mark it as completed/paid.
- Once Aviation Department has confirmed the passage of the exams, CIDL will process the Prior Learning Assessment forms to Records and Registration for posting on the student transcript.
Students will be emailed once PLA forms have been sent to Records and Registration so they know that credit will be posted. This can take up to a week to be processed.