How can I enroll in a course through OU Extended Campus?
Once your enrollment window is open, please use the online form below to request permission to enroll in an OU Extended Campus course. Because OU Extended Campus online courses are listed under a separate campus, you will need a permission loaded in order to facilitate enrollment. Please verify the information on your form before submitting for quicker processing. Once your form is submitted, it is routed to a PACS advisor and can typically be processed within one to two business days. Once enrollment permission has been added, you will receive an automated email notification and can finalize your enrollment online like usual.

What if I need to drop an OU Extended Campus course?
Eight-week courses have a one-week, free, drop period. Students may drop a course any time prior to the course start date or any time before 5 p.m. Friday during the first week of the course. To drop a course, please email an OU Extended Campus advisor.  

What if the OU Extended Campus course I want to take is full?
OU Extended Campus courses do not have a waitlist function. An OU Extended Campus advisor can add the enrollment permission, so that you can enroll should a spot become available. However, you will need to keep an eye on the schedule to watch for an opening. Closed course permissions are reserved for OU Extended Campus majors only, so even with professor permission, an OU Extended Campus advisor cannot add you to a closed course. Please have a backup course planned, as we cannot guarantee that your preferred course will be open.

How does this class fit into my degree?
Students should consult with their academic advisor before enrolling in any course outside of their major. Your advisor will be able to tell you if the course you want can be used in your degree.

Do I need a math placement test in order to enroll in LSTD 1053, Mathematics in Liberal Studies? Non-major enrollment requests for LSTD 1053, Mathematics in Liberal Studies, will be checked for appropriate math placement and may be denied if a developmental math course is needed. Students who have questions about math placement should consult with their assigned advisor or contact the Developmental Math Program at (405) 325-5101.

Non-Major Enrollment Form