The University of Oklahoma is now accepting registrations for the Project Leadership: Impacting Project Success course running from 8 a.m. to noon February 19 in the Thurman J. Forum on the Norman campus.
This is a half-day, noncredit course specifically designed for sponsors, project leaders and managers with upcoming or ongoing projects. Participants will learn how project success can be swift and meaningful. The workshop will refresh their knowledge and provide information about:
- Project sponsorship and the role of the sponsor
- Non-participatory sponsors
- The role of the project manager
- The difference when both the sponsor and project manager roles are carried out by a single individual or source
- How project success can be impacted in practical and strategic ways
The course is offered through the OU Project Management Program, which is a series of four noncredit professional development workshops and prep courses. OU Project Management Program workshops are taught by a credentialed project management professional with practical experience in bringing project teams together from diverse departments, skill levels and disciplines.
For more information and to register, visit the website at www.pace.ou.edu/projmgmt.