The deadline to sign up for the OSHER scholarship is Tuesday, September 2, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. That’s less than a week to apply!
More than $267,000 in scholarships have been awarded through the OSHER Reentry Scholarship Program since 2008. Don’t wait and miss this opportunity!
What is the OSHER scholarship?
“Reentry” applies to any student who has experienced an interruption in their education of five years or more and who wants to resume their education at the undergraduate level. This scholarship is intended to benefit students who have considerable years of employability ahead of them—ideally aged 25 to 50.
Are you eligible?
Qualified students may include:
- Part- and full-time students who have experienced at least 5 years out of school
- Students with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA in previous coursework
- Those with financial need, academic promise and a commitment to completing their degree
*Individuals who already receive a full tuition waiver or tuition fund from a third party are less likely to receive an OSHER award.
How can you apply?
Visit the OSHER Foundation Reentry Scholarship page on the CLS website and fill out the application. Additional application materials include:
- Statement of purpose (250 – 500 words)
- Resume (1-2 pages)
- Expected Family Contribution (EFC) score found on fafsa.gov
The deadline for submitting an applicationis 11:59 p.m. Central Time on September 2 for the fall semester. Don’t miss your chance to apply!
Update: The College of Liberal Studies was renamed the College of Professional and Continuing Studies in 2017.